Audiomack is one of the leading music
stream and download Platform with over
millions of songs catalog, it has two major
subscription plans for the users,
free and premium plan.It’s also a field of creativities
For Artiste and content creators all over the world.
musicians and content creators has the
opportunities to upload music, podcast and
other original content free.
The awesome goodnews is that Audiomack
Plays/Streams monetization is now available
To all Music Artist and content creators.
Monetization previously available only
in US, UK and Canada, the news becomes
True, monetization is now available to all
content creators and Artiste.The great
opportunity that lies for every artiste and
Content creators to make money from
their passions of creativities.
How to Apply for Audiomack Monetization
Audiomack Monetization is now available
To all artiste and content creators worldwide.
There are certain qualifications that guarantees
Streams/plays monetizations, Artiste/Content
Creator must have gained minimum of 25 Real
Audiomack followers, before Account is due for
Authentication and verification for monetization
the Audiomack Artiste or content creator page
must have gained at least 25 real followers.
This is to testify the reality and ownership
of the account.
2. Artiste/Content Creators must have at least 2 uploads
Two Audio clip uploads is the minimum required numbers of songs the account should have.
3. Minimum of 5000 Streams/Plays on the Account
Every eligible account due for Authentication
and Monetization must have at least 5000 plays,
No bots plays, otherwise the account will be
disqualified for Authentication.
The account page maybe banned and taken
down if any fake plays is discovered.
- Uzondu ft Gift – Onye (Who Can)
- [Download mp3] T-Boi – E Go Be
- [Download mp3] Ehinani ft Loverboy – Range Rover
- [Download mp3] Tippest – Restless
- [Download mp3] Barthman Daniel – Overflow
- [Download mp3] Sk Phydon ft. Omar – Loving Again
- [Download mp3] Mophresh – Soundgasm
- [Download mp3] Swanky Jey – No Lele
- How To Reduce The Spread Of Malaria In Africa