Now let’s talk about the cover art and what the song is about.
The bet papers at the right represent ‘gambling’,
The bread at the left represents ‘junk foods’…
I think it obvious what the other two represent.
From a parent to uncles, friends, co-workers etc,
I’ve watched people i love struggle with different types of addiction.
I myself have been struggling through a couple (that people might see as “minor”)
And i still haven’t really found a song that speaks about this topic as well as i expect,
A song i could listen to before and when the urge comes…
A song i could relate to even after I relapse.
You must be wondering why I chose ‘bread’ as the representative out of all junk foods…
Well, anyone that knows me well knows my history with bread,
I eat way too much of it, I can consume 500 naira bread with a few minutes,
and this has been huge threat to my saving and spending habits, aside from that,
I have gone through years of serious tooth ache (due to the excess sugar),
And yet i still won’t leave bread alone!. So, after finishing 450 naira bread one afternoon,
I grabbed my phone, went to my ‘note’ app and wrote this!, “BE SAVED“.
- [Download mp3] Bravo – Wait For Your Blessing
- [Download mp3] Pst. Jude ft. Uzondu – Omeriwo
- [Download mp3] Eboylover – Singing In Love
- [Download mp3] Kassidi Venom – Street Is Power (EP)
- [Download mp3] Uzondu – I Bow Before You
- Swanky Papaya Biography: Early Life, Music Career, Songs and Lifestyle
- [Download mp3] Gentle Rapz ft. Tx World – R.A.Y (Rich And Young)
- [Download mp3] Gentle Rapz ft. Christa -Sympathy
- [Download mp3] SP Mandela ft. Jeffy Pee – Yawa