Inspiration behind the song ‘Be Saved – Diri
Now let’s talk about the cover art and what the song is about.
The bet papers at the right represent ‘gambling’,
The bread at the left represents ‘junk foods’…
I think it obvious what the other two represent.
From a parent to uncles, friends, co-workers etc,
I’ve watched people i love struggle with different types of addiction.
I myself have been struggling through a couple (that people might see as “minor”)
And i still haven’t really found a song that speaks about this topic as well as i expect,
A song i could listen to before and when the urge comes…
A song i could relate to even after I relapse.
You must be wondering why I chose ‘bread’ as the representative out of all junk foods…
Well, anyone that knows me well knows my history with bread,
I eat way too much of it, I can consume 500 naira bread with a few minutes,
and this has been huge threat to my saving and spending habits, aside from that,
I have gone through years of serious tooth ache (due to the excess sugar),
And yet i still won’t leave bread alone!. So, after finishing 450 naira bread one afternoon,
I grabbed my phone, went to my ‘note’ app and wrote this!, “BE SAVED“.
- [download mp3] Bossfamez – Mmesoma
- [Download mp3] Makala – Diamond Love
- [Download mp3] Makala – Money Get Weight
- [download mp3] Makala – You Get Something
- Makala – Heart and Love
- How To Meet Real Music Fans As Upcoming Artiste
- Meet Nigerian one of the most Amazing Singers of our Time – Queen Vivy
- [Download mp3] Brickston Morgan – Biafra
- Different between Blogging, Promotions And Hyping of Music