Biography of Omah Stanley Lay Didia, Music Career, Life Story and Age
Stanley Omah Didia was born and raised in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. the young talented singer began singing as a teen with his devoted Rap group called Lil King. He later got into production and sound engineering before launching his music career in 2019 with songs like ‘Do Not Disturb’ and ‘Hello Brother’.
Related Article: 👉 Biography Of Noni Nation Inc – Hanson Non’s Independent Record Label And Music Home.
In May 2020, Omah Lay released his first debut Ep entitled: Get Layd, a five-song EP heralded by successful singles including ‘Lo Lo’, ‘You’ and ‘Bad Influence’.
How his Music Career becomes a Success
The following month, he became the first act to be featured on Apple Music’s Africa Rising, a programme designed to elevate the music careers of African artists. from the debut Ep “Get Layd” the second track “bad influence” is the most shazam track in Nigeria and has generated over millions of streams and downloads on music streaming and download apps such as
Apple music/iTunes, Spotify, Boomplay, Audiomack and the rest of them.
Also Read: 👉 Nigerian Musicians Who Hustled Hard Before Becoming Famous.
In November 2020, Omah Lay Released his second Recording studio Ep entitled: “What Have We Done” which contains the following 5 tracks “my bebe” “Cant’t Relate”, “Godly”, “Confession” and “Damn”.
- [Download mp3] Brickston Morgan – Hello Africa (046 Cypher)
- They thought I will never survive being alone, But now I’m richer’ – Peter Okoye
- Slimsean Biography, Early Life, Career, songs and Lifestyle
- Nigerian DJ Trends on Social Media as Ashawo Boss
- [Download mp3] Rapper D – My Rainbow
- Uzondu Biography, Profile, Early Life, Songs and Lifestyle